Dr. Frederick Claussen has been a licensed
Chiropractor in Minnesota since 1983.
Dr. Claussen has been helping to free people of pain since 1983 at his clinic in Watertown, Mn and since 1998 in his Wayzata, Mn clinic. In October of 2007, Dr. Claussen moved his clinic to larger spaces in the current location in Golden Valley, Mn. As a Chiropractor with extensive experience, he is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Claussen uses a 'whole person approach' when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best in gentle hands-on-techniques, state of the art COLD LASER THERAPY and other physiotherapy procedures, Dr. Claussen is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Claussen and his wife Susan have been married for 33+ years and have three children: Kelly, Christine, and Andy. Kelly and Christine have both been Minnesota State Meet Qualifiers in gymnastics and Christine has been to State twice for track. Both girls are past college athletes, as well. Andy was on the High School swim and golf teams. Having such an athletic family has sometimes been a challenge for a 'Chiropractor Dad', but also great experience in keeping young athletes 'in action'.
- Traverse City High School, Traverse City, MI 1968 graduate
- Valparaiso University, Valparaiso, IN. undergraduate study
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN. undergraduate study
- Northwestern College of Chiropractic, Doctor of Chiropractic Degree, Dec. 1982
- Minnesota Doctor of Chiropractic License, January 1983.
Memberships & Associations:
- Member: American Holistic Medical Association
- Certified in 'B.E.S.T.' chiropractic (Bio Energetic Synchronization Technique) 4 times: includes Basic, Advanced, Nutrition and 'Baby BEST'
- Morter HealthSystem, BEST 'Chiropractor of the Year' 1993
- Laser and Wellness training from Dr. John Brimhall, D.C.