At Claussen Chiropractic, LLC we take great pride in providing the finest chiropractic care to our patients. Below is a sampling of the different chiropractic services we offer.
- Chiropractic Care
- AAT Advanced Allergy Therapeutics
- Corrective Exercises
- Lifestyle Advice
- Nutritional Consulting
- Weight Loss Help
- Spinal Screenings
We provide advanced spinal correction utilizing "state of the art" chiropractic techniques. Never in the history of chiropractic have we been able to provide the level of help and expertise that now exists. These newer correction methods are even safer, more comfortable and more effective than ever before. As a Doctor of Chiropractic, Dr. Claussen has many years of advanced training and experience in spinal adjustment and corrective spinal care.
"B.E.S.T." Chiropractic Care
Dr. Claussen is certified in BEST chiropractic care. This is the emotion-based, non-force technique, developed by Dr. Ted Morter, Jr., D.C. over 45 years ago, and taught all over the world. Dr. Claussen was the Morter HealthSystem "Chiropractor of the Year" in 1993. The BEST system uses the "mind-body-spirit" connection to relieve stress, pain, and chronic health problems that have not responded to other methods.
We often find it helpful to "coach" our patients on certain activities they should avoid or do differently to avoid aggravating their particular health challenge. Our goal is to help every patient achieve a fulfilling and happy lifestyle full of the activities they enjoy most. We recognize that each our patients is different and is a unique, "whole person". We strive to help you reach true health and wellness via a collaborate effort between our professionals and our patients.
We provide specific recommendations on nutritional supplements and healthy food choices to enhance our patient´s return to optimal health. Do you know which supplements and vitamins are good for you? Dr. Frederick Claussen can provide a structured nutritional program based on your individual needs.
To complement and enhance the healing effects of our care, we also provide the following physiological therapeutic procedures:
- Low Level Laser Therapy (cold laser): This is state-of-the-art Laser Therapy for the FAST relief of pain, to improve range of motion, speed healing of injured tissues, and sports injury care.
- Ultrasound: Time-tested and effective for relief of pain and muscle spasm.
- Interferential electrical muscle stimulation: very effective for the relief of pain and to "normalize" muscle
- Mechanical traction: with the Saunder's Cervical Neck Traction device, arm and neck pain can quickly be relieved.
- Cryotherapy (ice pack application)
- Moist heat therapy
- Anodyne therapy: helps reduce symptoms of neuropathy (numbness and pain in the feet and hands)